Ticket Transfers and Refunds
- If you can no longer attend Saguaro Man, you can request a refund for your tickets up to 7 days before the event. Browse to https://www.eventbrite.com/mytickets to request a refund. The link is also in your confirmation email. That email has the title “Order Confirmation for Saguaro Man 2019” and the link has the title “view and manage your order online”.
- The wait-list becomes active when the event sells out. Refunded tickets will be then be offered to people who sign up on the wait-list.
- The recipient (buyer) needs to go to Saguaro Man Ticket Transfers and submit the form with the required information. It is the same information that is filled out when purchasing a ticket. When the form is submitted, the person will receive a Response receipt to the email address they listed on the form.
- We will then confirm with the seller and update the name on that ticket.
- At this point the buyer will receive a confirmation from Eventbrite that the transfer is complete. This confirmation indicates that we have them on the will call list.
AZ Burners is in no way responsible for any money for privately exchanged tickets. Any person selling their tickets for more than they were purchased for, will forfeit the tickets.
If you have any ticketing questions email email@example.com
If you have event questions email Arizona@BurningMan.org
Back of the Ticket Text
- As a ticket holder you agree to all the conditions on this ticket to gain entry to the property and Saguaro Man. You agree that you are willingly entering this property and event at your own risk; that you will abide by the conditions, guidelines and rules set forth to gain access and attend this event. We reserve the right to deny access to the property and Saguaro Man.
- Saguaro Man is an interactive community of artists, performers, musicians and participants creating both and small large scale art on private land. This is a private event on private property and is not open to the general public.
- Those under the age of 18 will need a parent or guardian at least 21 years of age to be with them at the gate when they check in.
- Parents/guardians of children 12 and under will need to purchase a free ticket under the adult’s last name (so they will be listed with the adult alphabetically, on the will call list).
- Please make sure to review the revised Saguaro Man DOG POLICY for information about dog tickets.
- The nature of this event, the property, the unique interactive art, the rapidly changing weather conditions, and venomous creatures that inhabit the area may contain natural or man made hazards. These may cause serious personal injury or death. You agree to release the event producers, property owners, staff, rangers, and organizers from any liability or responsibility should you be injured, sustain property damage or die while attending this event. All participant need to sign a Release of Liability agreement releasing AZBurners and Arizona Artistic Conflagrators LLC, from any and all claims from surviving family or heirs.
- You agree that all images video and film making are for Personal Use Only. No commercial use of images allowed without a signed written agreement from the event organizers and the people shown in the images. Advertising or offering any items or services for sale is prohibited. This is a Leave No Trace event. Pack it in Pack it out. Leave No Trace
- You agree that you are 100% responsible for your camp, your personal well being & personal property at all times. There is no water, food or fuel within ___ miles of this property. There is no power or land lines, and limited cell phone coverage on this property. You must come prepared with food, water, shelter, warm clothing and bedding and anything else you need to survive during this event.