I have been going to Burning Man for 12 years. I’m an artist in many forms. I build fire art, non fire art, spin many different fire tools, paint many styles, DJ many styles of music, ECT, ECT, ECT there is so much more about me its hard to put in detail.
Temple 2012 – Artist
T-Bone is a returning artist to Saguaro Man. This year he is building a desktop globe. It will consist of a pedestal, a spinning globe, a half-moon shaped pivot arm which will extend from the base around to the top of the globe.
I have been going to Burning Man for 15 years. I’m an artist in many forms. I build fire art, non fire art, spin many different fire tools, paint many styles, DJ many styles of music, ECT, ECT, ECT there is so much more about me its hard to put in detail.
2016 Temple Build: The Gemstone Temple
The temple is a place of healing reflection and remembrance. for thousands of years ancient civilizations have utilized the power of crystals and “Gem Stones” to release mental, physical and spiritual blockages. thus facilitating the free flow of thought throughout the body. on a cellular level our bodies and quartz crystals are both made up of mineral silicon dioxide. Because of this we are naturally receptive to the vibrations of crystals as they transmit, reflect, store light and receive energy. The Temple has so many other meanings to people. It is different for everyone. Much Love and Light.
Burning Man Art and Contributions
- 1997: Didn’t know any better, a greenhorn newbie
- 1998: Designed and built my own custom camp
- 1999: Assisted Recycle Camp rebuilding bicycles – collected and converted shopping carts into bicycle trailers to be used to collect recyclables on the playa
- 1999: Created Burn Panoramic – donated it to BMORG – assisted post-playa cleanup
- 2000: ATM Machine art installation in Center Camp next to the P.O.
- 2001: Cosmic Wheel of Fortune at camp, full color Burning Man sticker
- 2002: Eyegasm animated spiral at camp
- 2005: Levitating Chairs art installation on playa
- 2008: Wake Up Call, art installation in Center Camp Cafe – Assisted with Ketchup Bottle French Fry stand – Assemble, run, tear down, prop build for Center Camp sound stage – Gitmo theme
Over the years I have built two art cars, two art bikes, and assisted other artists with their installations.
Saguaro Man Art Contributions
- 2011: Gate/Entry lights/scanners – 15′ saguaro, 8′ man and 5′ toast project
- 2012: Regionals Milepost Sign, Saguaro Man sticker, Permanent Man, Pipe Lights (Street LIghts)
- 2013: Burner Guide Stones, Backboards for Throw ME Blow Me
- 2014: World Milepost of Places With Funny Names (collaboration with Sunshine), Levitating Chairs Revisited, X-Men Friendship Circle
- 2015: Temple of Four Directions, Saguaro Man Sticker
I have been going to Burning Man for 13 years. I’m an artist in many forms. I build fire art, non fire art, spin many different fire tools, paint many styles, DJ many styles of music, ECT, ECT, ECT there is so much more about me its hard to put in detail.
2013 Temple Build: Temple of Devotion
“The Temple of Devotion” is to give people that place of release. Or a place to give or “Devote” something in their lives. The temple has so many other meanings to people. It is different for everyone. Much love and light.
An artist at heart and a construction professional by trade, Clayton has collaborated, constructed, participated and produced. He also serves on the AZ Burner Art Grant Committee.
Here are some of the projects Clayton has assisted with:
- Burning Man CORE effigy : Carnigea Gigantea
- The Tunnel of Questionable Enlightenment
- Two-story observation deck @ Lost Lizard Lounge (Burning Man)
- All Soul’s Procession finale stage, stairs and video screen
- De Dar A Luz (art project)
- Todd Man – wooden effigy for AZ Decompression
- De Dar A Luz (Burning Man)
- The Playground Rooftop Bar (Tucson)
- Gem and Jam Festival
- Saguaro Man
- All Soul’s Procession
- Lucky #7 – Wooden effigy for Saguaro Man
- CAD drawings for Saguaro Man Temple construction
- Panty Man – Wooden effigy for Saguaro Man